A new post has been published over at reallyjennifer, called Life Scales –
Thinking about what to post this week was difficult. There are so many things on my heart, but I never feel lead to share them – I usually write when I feel pressed upon – or pressured, whichever comes first.
I asked my husband what I should write about and he went off on the upcoming election… I just turned around and walked away. I asked my college kid, and she said, “Broke college kids”… I said, no, so she said I should write about, “The increase of younger people getting married”… I responded, that I didn’t really know anyone that has done that recently. So, then she told me to write about prostitution. Really? I then got a text from her, informing me that I was the blogger and I should figure it out myself. My youngest son, in his obvious humbleness, told me to write about how wonderful he is…. I’m not going to ask anyone else. I’m realizing that it probably wasn’t a good idea to ask them in the first place.
So, I figured it out on my own and here it is…
A new Wordless Wednesday has been posted over at www.reallyjennifer.com
We saw this on our Spring Break vacation a couple years ago…I was not happy, and wanted to leave the area as quickly as possible. Turns out my son’s school had a field trip there the following year, and we actually hung out right by that sign all day… I kept my eyes open the whole time!
Check it out!
There’s a new Top Ten of the Week over at www.reallyjennifer.com
- The opening prayer at the Grammy’s (more of a wow, than a really)
- I teased my friend over at Thriving Despite Us about wearing velour sweat pants, so she gave me a pair… I tried them… and loved them. They do not have anything written across the bottom either… Don’t worry, I won’t wear them out of the house…
- My daughter’s Facebook fast only lasted 24 days… (bahaha)
- Having my 14 year old tell me that, even though he doesn’t always agree with our rules, I don’t have to worry about him breaking them.
- Realizing I haven’t scrap booked in 4 years… (after doing it daily for about 10) where did the time go?
- Buying doggie diapers, a pheromone collar, and a “thunder jacket” for the prozac dog… (mentioned in last week’s Top Ten)
Head on over to reallyjennifer.com and see the Spring Funny Bunny…
The bunny in the picture lived his life thinking he was really a cat…
A new Post was published today on www.reallyjennifer.com called Top Ten Really? of the Week
Head on over to check it out, and be sure to “subscribe” while you’re there!
Since my blog is titled, Really Jennifer, and it’s usually about things I say, “really” to, I’ve decided to have my top ten of the famous expression as a regular post… So here’s the first one that should have been posted last week… Enjoy.
My top ten Really’s of the week…
- Traffic. Everyday. Of. My. Life.
- The Superbowl halftime show… that I didn’t watch but read all about later.
- Superbowl commercials with half naked ladies in them… and watching them with my pubescent son… (how fast can YOU change the channel?)
I would love to see what caused you to say “really?” this week too!
Have an awesome week!
There’s a new post called Old Habits Die Hard on www.reallyjennifer.com
Check it out!
Today I had an OCD day squared. I haven’t had one of those in a long time. My day consisted of paying both company and personal bills, going to the bank, getting my car serviced, taking one son to baseball practice, and lunching with another. Then I vacuumed my house, dusted, windexed, straightened, mopped, did all the laundry, shopped, and cooked.
I call that an OCD day because I was totally anal about all of it. My ADD kicked in as I flitted from task to task and even re-did a few things that needed it. (in my mind, anyway) I really got a lot done. Now I’m all tucked in my corner of the sofa with my laptop and remote control, waiting for Alcatraz to start. I was reflecting on my day, and I am surprised at how obsessively productive I was, since I haven’t had such a full day like this in a long time… READ MORE
I have posted a new Wordless Wednesday on the new site here – http://reallyjennifer.com
I pray that your Wednesday is only wordless in awe of the miracles all around you!
Have a fabulous day!